Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Trying to figure it all out?

Okay I have posted my first photograph which has a digital watermark. I am uneasy with other people using my photographs as an icon to link to their web pages especially since it looks like I am endorsing their content.  At the same time I like showing off my photography and am not sure how I can protect it from it being used incorrectly.  I will be using a digital watermark going forward on all pictures posted.

Well I sure do have a lot to learn about blogging and how to market your photos for revenue.  I am not even sure if my work is good enough for any revenue value or even how much the going price is for photography. I am a little overwhelmed with all the knowledge I want to learn and not even sure where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment