Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Do not See Photography as a Revenue Generator

I spent a few hours yesterday reviewing how people make revenue on line with their photography.  My findings are that there really is not a way to generate any amount of money with the amount of competition unless you are a professional on assignment.  I looked at sites where you set up a store front and there are all levels of photography on there but I found very few that have made much money at this and feedback on most of them was only 1-2 people. The amount of feedback predicts that volume is very low.  I went to the stock photo sites and found that there are different ways to handle your pictures and copyright but none are great revenue sources.  So back to the drawing board to review this process.  In the mean time I will share my work on here for others to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment